A downloadable game for Windows
Magnetic Unfair is the remake version of my previous game Magnetic Affair.
The original game is a multi-ending sliding puzzle game with narrative of a love-triangle story based on magnetism push - pull interactions.
The goal for each level is simply moving any sphere to the finish line (the yellow block).
Encouraged by tungkradle, I remade the game in Unreal Engine 4 with a 3D neon style with electric effects & sounds.
The controls are inspired by Quell+ game but with multiple spheres moving at once and interact with each other.
- Player uses Arrow keys to move all spheres in desired direction.
- Blue spheres push each other while attracted by the pink sphere.
- Idea development & Level design
- Programming (Unreal Engine 4)
- Graphic assets (modified from engine provided contents)
- SFX (Using some sfx from Dota 2)
- Level design
- Level testing
- The Godot remake version
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.